Our Response to the Coronavirus
As our communities work together to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), our team at Lazy Dog is focused on how we can best be of service during this difficult time. We know how important it is to share a meal with loved ones, and we are working hard to continue to do that in all of the communities that we serve. We are following the guidance of the CDC and working with local public health authorities to continue to adjust our approach based on the latest information.
We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves and are prepared to adjust as needed based on guidance from the local health authorities and the needs of the communities we serve. In response to our guests’ current needs we are offering:
- Free Delivery through our website every day on orders of $25 or more.
- Curbside Pick-Up as a takeout option in almost all of our restaurants.
We think of our teammates and our guests like they are a part of our family, so their health and safety has been critically important since we first opened 17 years ago. Based on guidance from the CDC and local public health authorities, here are few of steps we are taking:
- Proper handwashing — The teams in our restaurants are certified and practice safe food preparation and handling every day, including frequent and thorough handwashing. We continue to make this a critical priority for all of our teammates throughout their work.
- Cleanliness/Sanitation Measures — We have increased our standard practice of sanitizing frequently contacted surfaces (tables, menus, handles, bathrooms). This includes fully sanitizing tables, chairs, and all other surfaces after each party dines. We have also added a dedicated, full-time teammate solely focused on ongoing sanitation throughout each of our restaurants.
- Teammate Health — All teammates with any symptoms at all are required to stay home, and we are helping ensure that they receive the care and support that they need.
We are monitoring the evolving situation daily and will continue to adapt our precautionary measures based on the latest information. Thank you for your continued trust in us as we work to serve the community in this challenging time.
Founder & CEO