Our Response to the Coronavirus
As our communities work together to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), our team at Lazy Dog is focused on how we can best be of service during this difficult time. We know how important it is to share a meal with loved ones, and we are working hard to continue to do that in all of the communities that we serve. We are following the guidance of the CDC and working with local public health authorities to continue to adjust our approach based on the latest information. We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves and are prepared to adjust as needed based on guidance from the local health authorities and the needs of the communities we serve.
We think of our teammates and our guests like they are a part of our family, so their health and safety has been critically important since we first opened 17 years ago. Based on guidance from the CDC and local public health authorities, here are few of steps we are taking:
- Reconfigured our dining rooms, bars + patios to create appropriate distance between tables
- Social distancing measures throughout the restaurant
- Daily wellness checks, masks + gloves for our team
- Added dedicated teammates that are solely responsible for sanitizing all high contact areas
- Extra sanitation and cleaning, including a full sanitation of the table between each party
- Sanitizing pens after each guest use
- Single use menus + condiments
- Contactless mobile payment options at the table using your personal device
We have also made it easy for guests to make a reservation from our website.
We will maintain a transparent environment with guests and teammates. Our restaurant teams will share up to date case information as requested while protecting the identity and rights of the community member affected.
We are monitoring the evolving situation daily and will continue to adapt our precautionary measures based on the latest information. Thank you for your continued trust in us as we work to serve the community in this challenging time.
Founder & CEO