Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar Expands TV Dinners Lineup With New Offering and Kids-Sized Versions
(COSTA MESA, CA) – Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar, a casual dining restaurant known for its handcrafted American food and drink, today announces new TV Dinner menu options and perfectly-portioned kids TV Dinners. Lazy Dog’s take-home TV Dinners are inspired by the convenient frozen meals that became a mainstay in busy American households in the 1950s and are the perfect add on for guests who are looking for a delicious, restaurant-quality meal at home.
Lazy Dog’s new TV Dinners include:
• Salisbury Steak with a veggie and dessert.
• Two new kids-sized TV Dinners including Corn Dogs or Chicken Nuggets with Edamame and Rainbow Confetti Cake.
“From the beginning, our TV Dinners were meant to bring families together at home,” said Lazy Dog founder and CEO Chris Simms. “Now with more options and sizes to suit the younger eaters, it’s easier than ever to get your loved ones together for a quick meal.”
Lazy Dog TV dinners start at $10 and feature an entrée, one side and dessert. The new kids TV Dinners are $6 each. The made-from-scratch meals sit in the freezer and are popped into the oven when ready to be eaten.
Existing TV Dinner options include:
• Chicken Pot Pie with house made chicken pot pie filled with slow-roasted hand-shredded chicken breast and seasonal vegetables in a pie dough crust.
• Fried Chicken with house-made country gravy, red skin mashed potatoes with sautéed baby spinach and bacon, and Geechie Boy Mill blue corn cake.
• Grilled Lemon Chicken with housemade citrus cream sauce, red lake nation wild rice, garlic butter green beans with almonds, and pineapple upside-down cake.
• Cheese Enchiladas with housemade chipotle ranchero sauce, Spanish rice and black beans, and cinnamon churro caramel cake.
• Campfire Pot Roast with housemade red wine gravy and mashed potatoes with garlic butter green beans with almonds and huckleberry apple cake.
• Chicken Parmesan, topped with slow-cooked marinara and melted mozzarella, served with green beans, bell peppers + onions, and a nutella brownie dessert.
• Ham + Broccoli Mac n Cheese, Beeler’s ranch smoked ham, broccoli and cavatappi pasta tossed with housemade three-cheese sauce (jack, cheddar, american), topped with a parmesan herb crust + fresh parsley.
Lazy Dog’s menu focuses on elevated dishes that highlight carefully picked ingredients, as well as handcrafted cocktails and select beers from local breweries. Each restaurant welcomes guests into a warm atmosphere that celebrates the majestic scenery and artisan authenticity of the Rocky Mountains. With a large fireplace, wood accents and cozy seating options, the décor is the perfect backdrop for Lazy Dog’s made from scratch meals and spending time with family and friends. Lazy Dog also offers brunch on the weekends, plus daily happy hour and late-night offerings.
Delivery and curbside pick-up are also available at Lazy Dog restaurants. To order TV dinners and for additional information about Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar, please visit www.lazydogrestaurants.com.
ABOUT LAZY DOG RESTAURANT & BAR
Lazy Dog Restaurant serves handcrafted American food and drink with seasonally-inspired ingredients. Influenced by the lifestyle of the Rocky Mountains where Founder Chris Simms spent time with family growing up, Lazy Dog offers the perfect environment for a quick weeknight dinner, a meandering meal with old friends or a big night out. It’s open for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch with a full bar program that includes unique and approachable specialty cocktails and a wide selection of craft beers. Guests can continue the experience at home by taking advantage of hand-crafted TV dinners made in-house and Lazy Dog’s Beer Club, a quarterly membership program that gives members access to small-batch specialty beers, merchandise and in-restaurant benefits. Lazy Dog has locations throughout California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Nevada, Virginia and Texas with more on the way. For more information, visit www.lazydogrestaurants.com.